Inter-Regional University of Industrial Engineering, Biotechnologies and Applied Sciences
University IRGIB Africa University
Department/faculty Regional Institute of Industrial Engineering, Biotechnologies and Applied Sciences.
Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology-Toxicology, Chemistry and environnement, Food processing.
Graduate degrees at IRGIB Africa University prepare students to work in healthcare, environmental engineering, biotechnology, pharmaceutical science and food manufacturing as researchers or practitioners. These courses will give students the essential foundations for a rewarding career improving the lives of people, the community and science in general.
Target group All nationalities
Female candidates are welcome
Degree awarded Master or PhD
Beginning of the courses
Master: Next session November 2018
PhD: Next session January 2018
Duration of the courses 4 semesters for the Master 3-4 years for the PhD
Language of the courses French and English
- For Master applicants : a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a subject closely related to the one selected for graduate work.
- For PhD applicants : a Master’s degree in a subject closely related to the one selected for graduate work.
-Extensive and detailed description of the research proposal for Master (max. 5 pages) and PhD students (max. 10 pages) including detailed work and time table (if applicable: mentioning the planned research stay in Germany).
- Declaration of acceptance from the academic supervisor.
-Hand signed curriculum vitae (please use the european specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.Europa.eu), including a list of publications (if applicable).
- A copy of passport and ID card.
- Recommendation letter by university lecturers (Master application
1 letter, PhD application 2 letters).
- Official letter of admission or any other binding document
guaranteeing admission to the host university.
-High academic achievement: applicants should demonstrate wellabove
average academic performance in their university as well
as their prior studies.
- Certified copies of university degree certificates including
- Letter of motivation (if applicable: mentioning the planned
research stay in Germany)
-Others documents which support your application (example:
Internship certificates in a laboratory, certificate of employment).
- Proficiency in French and English: Prior to admission, you may
need to demonstrate an adequate level of proficiency in French
deadline Master : 15 March 2018
PhD: 20 November 2017
DAAD cooperates with IRGIB Africa University by offering up to 5 In-
Region and 2 In-Country scholarships for PhD and up to 6 In-Region
and 3 In-Country scholarships for Master studies at IRGIB Africa
University for the intake 2018.
of the scholarship Master students : 4-5 semesters
PhD students : 3-4 years
For further information contact
Dima Hammoud Mahdi
07BP231 BENIN Cotonou
For submission of the applications: